GRUBBRR is a leading technology company that delivers ordering solutions for small to large businesses across different verticals including QSR & Fast-Casual Restaurants, Stadiums & Arenas, Casinos, Micro-Markets, Movie Theatres, Entertainment Venues, and others. Offerings include a platform that contains an ecosystem package:
- Self-service kiosks
- Contactless ordering solutions
- Point-of-sale systems
- Mobile and online ordering
- Kitchen display systems
We have been at the forefront of utilizing AI, machine learning, facial recognition, digital sensors, and other emerging technologies to enable businesses and venues to meet the unique needs of operating in today’s environment.
Business Development Coordinators will dive into our business model learning: budgeting, sales cycle, contract negotiations, and presentations. You will provide prospecting and administrative assistance as well as initiates contact with new business in the retail, restaurant, and service industries. Working with pre-qualified leads, you will convey the value of Grubbrr’ s products and services to close new customers.
- Source new sales opportunities through outbound leads generated by marketing
- Identify trends and adapt strategy to overcome obstacles
- Develop strategies to create and source high value prospects
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Analyze trends to achieve success in new areas and industries
- Develop and maintain a pipeline of opportunities
- Research accounts and follow-through on leads
- Use creative strategies and out-of-the-box techniques to identify business value, quote prices, compare options, discuss credit terms, and provide cost justification to close opportunities.
- Accurately document and manage all sales activities in our CRM (Salesforce).
- Identify decision makers, qualify needs, present relevant value, and overcome barriers.
- Increase satisfaction, build referrals, strengthen brand identity, and grow customer loyalty to the company through your interaction with prospects and customers.
- Other duties as assigned by management
- All majors welcome
- Desire to learn from senior level sales executives
- Excellent communication skills are required for this role
What We Provide
- Proven, fast-growth company, industry leader, innovative products
- Competitive salaries
- Excellent benefits
- The opportunity to be a true entrepreneur
For inquiries, please email us at email@example.com