Grubbrr is a leading technology company that delivers ordering solutions for small to large businesses across different verticals including QSR & Fast-Casual Restaurants, Stadiums & Arenas, Casinos, Micro-Markets, Movie Theatres, Entertainment Venues, and others. Offerings include a platform that contains an ecosystem package:
- Self-service kiosks
- Contactless ordering solutions
- Point-of-sale systems
- Mobile ordering and online ordering
- Kitchen display systems
Grubbrr has been at the forefront of utilizing AI, machine learning, facial recognition, digital sensors to meet the unique needs of operating in today’s environment.
We are looking for a Development Architect to join our team! As a member of our team, you will design and create architecture, design choices, coordinate and oversee technical standards, including software coding standards, tools, and platforms.
- Utilize tools, technology and various methodologies to create functional and intuitive solutions for user interfaces of desired products.
- Develop and implement product specifications.
- Great understanding of software design and programming principles
- Pay attention to system integration, sustainability and feasibility.
- Manage all phases of technology development.
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- Azure experience a bonus
- Candidate must be able to lift and carry equipment weighing more than 25 pounds
What We Provide:
- Proven, Fast- Growth Company, Industry Leader, Great Product
- Excellent “Can-Do” Leadership Team and Culture
- Excellent benefits