GRUBBRR is a leading technology company that delivers ordering solutions for small to large businesses across different verticals including QSR & Fast-Casual Restaurants, Stadiums & Arenas, Casinos, Micro-Markets, Movie Theatres, Entertainment Venues, and others. Offerings include a platform that contains an ecosystem package:
- Self-service kiosks
- Contactless ordering solutions
- Point-of-sale systems
- Mobile and online ordering
- Kitchen display systems
We have been at the forefront of utilizing AI, machine learning, facial recognition, digital sensors, and other emerging technologies to enable businesses and venues to meet the unique needs of operating in today’s environment.
We are looking for a Software Development Intern who will create applications from scratch, work on existing software, configure existing systems and provide user support. In this role, you should be able to write functional code with a sharp eye for spotting defects. You should be a team player and excellent communicator. If you are also passionate about software design/architecture, we would like to meet you.
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
- Write clean, scalable code
- Design, develop, code and test software systems or applications for software enhancements and new products; revise and refine as required
- Improve existing software
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support
- BS/MS in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field
- Experience programming in C++, Java or other computer programming languages preferred.
- Experience with large-scale data processing frameworks
What We Provide
- Proven, fast-growth company, industry leader, innovative products
- Competitive salaries
- Excellent benefits
- The opportunity to be a true entrepreneur
For inquiries, please email us at email@example.com